lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

And it breaks my hearth



I never loved nobody fully, always one foot on the ground.
And by protecting my heart truly, I got lost in the sounds I hear in my mind.
All these voices I hear in my mind, all these words I hear in my mind.

All this music.
And it breaks my heart

And suppose I never met you, suppose we never fell in love, suppose I never ever let you kiss me so sweet and so soft.
Suppose I never ever saw you, suppose we never ever called, suppose I kept on singing love songs just to break my own fall.

Just to break my fall
Break my fall
Regina Spektor-Fidelity

*Para tí, conciente de que tú nunca me vas a querer de la misma manera, porque cuando te vi sin miedo ya era muy tarde para mi, y porque tampoco aguanto todo lo demás.

2 graznidos:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola !!

me gusto mucho tu blog !! te voy a empezar a leer.

animo !!! puede ser que esa persona todavia este pensando en ti

Anónimo dijo...

Uyy me encanta este video, just a little dramatic!! jejeje.
Jav